Saturday, June 13, 2009

Crazy


These last few days have been INSANE! we leave next Thursday for Oregon for the wedding and we are trying to get everything done that needs to be done before the weekend so I don't have a ton of things that need to be done while Grant is gone to pick up Sammy for visitation. But I am so excited I can't wait for next Thursday!

Today I got to go pick up my dress and i got my hair done so I'm already to go expect needing to be in Oregon. Anyways this might be the last post for a few days till we get to Oregon and stuff starts to slow down a little until next week when we are running around like our heads are cut off setting up for the wedding.

On another note I am so glad for bubble baths! Without them I am sure m y back would be in such bad shape with knots and such. I highly recommend getting your bath tub all set up like an oasis at least once a week to de-stress. One of my favorite things is listening to my water fountain. I am one of those weird people that love rain so listening to something like rain helps me relax. Plus the water fountain makes it sound like I am somewhere other than my own home. Anyways hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment